March 6, 2013

J. R. WATKINS Hand Cream- WOW!!!

For hand cream, I don’t know why I am not fond of popular brands like L’Occitane or Crabtree and Evelyn. They are nice especially the scents, both are very aromatic and soothing; but the texture aren't so impressive (to me..). Plus, I believe there are good quality hand creams out there with more friendly price tag. Luckily, one day I was in a whim of getting the J. R. WATKINS’ lotion while shopping with my friend, and who knew, I liked it a lot! Later on I got this sample hand cream from a different friend…and WOW!! This is an even better product! I especially love the texture of the cream. It seems thick but when using it on hands, it spreads so easily and dries fast without any oil/cream residue (even when you rub it). It is more like a thin layer of wax on your hands after all. Also, because I use keyboard all day long, this cream won’t make the keys greasy!




This one I tried is Aloe & Green Tea. Smells very refreshing. But, since I like herbal/earthy scent better, I will get the lavender one in near future.

98

No comments:

Post a Comment