February 25, 2013

Metallic Eye Pencils- Drugstore Favors

After trying many different eyeliners, I found 2 metallic ones I really like and have been using them for awhile. For me, waterproof non smudge is really important to me. I don’t like raccoon eyes or unintentional smoky eyes (who does?!) If I want a clean metallic everyday look, this are the ones I go for!

-Master drama by Maybelline in BOLD BROWN

I almost can't tell but there are very fine glitters in this pencil and the glitter is not gold or silver; it is brown. Very subtle and nice color.

-Slide on, glide on, stay on & definitely a turn on water proof, extreme shine eye liner (Yes, the name is this long) by NYX in SL05 GOLDEN OLIVE

As it says on its name, it is an olive gold so it has an old Hollywood feel to it.


Both of them create a natural everyday look.

98

No comments:

Post a Comment