February 5, 2013

My Color Choice: Nude & Red Lips

So the winter season is almost over and I feel like the winter looks are so pretty that I don’t want it to end.

Anyways, winter has 2 main looks. One is smoky eyes with nude lips and the other is the bright/red lips look.

After loving the red lips look but hesitating the boldness I finally found the color for myself. It is SIENNA from Laura Mercier! I would say it will suit most Asians because of its warm and berry tone. Maybe too dark for pale skin people but I can totally imagine it looking so beautiful on the runway or high fashion photo-shoot.



For nude look I picked Nordstrom brand lipgloss in TAWNY.  I don’t see that many people reviewing or talking about the Nordstrom brand lipgloss but I discovered it sporadically and glad I tried it. The gloss has semi coverage, no fragrance and not sticky. What amazes me is the formula, it is VERY moisturizing. I think this gloss should get more hype. Hopefully it will eventually. I usually don’t buy same lipgloss twice since there are so new ones to try but I will buy this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment