February 8, 2013

This Amazing Mascara I Discovered

After accidentally discovered Chanel’s LE VOLUME DE CHANEL I am totally completely obsess with it. I was never a brand name fan when it comes to makeup, because I believe there’s always dupe out there from the drugstores. However, this one has no replacement. The formula is SO GOOD that there’s no comparison. It does a heck of good job on volumizing and I mean no clump at all. Sometimes, even the good ones out there would volumize your lashes but does not give you a natural look. This one will cover your lashes so well just make them thicker LASH by LASH. So, at the root it’s thicker and on the tip it’s thinner. No other mascara does that!! Other cons are it is super black, the wand does its magic and it does not smudge. Very long lasting, too. To me, it’s a perfect 10!!



Conclusion is this expansive little thing worth me every penny!! ($30) You just gotta try it yourself and be amazed.

98

2 comments: